Clinical Nursing Skills for LPN & RN
“CLINICAL NURSING SKILLS”
At the Bola Review, we provide comprehensive nursing skills for students in our state of the art and well equipped lab. In addition to the hands on lab skills, we send students to clinical at skill nursing homes/hospitals.
Our clinical nursing skills program is designed for:
- Student that have been out of practice for more than one year
- Student that graduated from online colleges
- Student that graduated from foreign country
- Student that intends to transition from private duty to nursing home
- Student that intends to transition from nursing home to hospital
- Student preparing for NCLEX exam
At the end of the program, student will be able to practice as a nurse comfortably at any facility.
We only have limited available space for each session. Please register online or call +1 (301) 277-5580.
“YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR GOAL”
REGISTER FOR A CLASS
TIMETABLE & REGISTRATION FORM
(MORNING) NCLEX REFRESHER COURSE [CAMPUS/LIVE Online]
Time: 10am – 2pm (Eastern Time) (Mon-Tue-Thur)
We have helped tens of thousands of nursing students achieve first attempt success.
Why choose Bola Review
Pass or get your money back
Build clinical reasoning skills
Learn how to think like a nurse
Practice with test-like questions
Detail review of essential contents
Lectures are led by expert nurse educators
Access to hundreds of NCLEX-style questions with detailed explanations