The NCLEX is a critical step for nursing students to become licensed nurses. It is a comprehensive exam that tests a nursing student’s knowledge and ability to provide safe and effective care. With only 30 days left before the exam, it is important to have a focused and efficient study plan in place. Here are essential study tips to prepare you for the coming NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN tests.
Stick to your study plan
- This month is a good time for you to stick to your study plan. First, get acquainted with what you prepared months ago, and use flashcards to review yourself.
- If you have a daily schedule, continue studying with the daily plan you set for yourself. Take this opportunity to reduce the volume of your study plan. You can reduce your previous 5-hour study session to a three or 2-hour study session.
- Are you struggling with over-studying and over-preparing? Make sure to create an effective study schedule.
Eliminate unnecessary plans
- If you are supposed to take your exam in 30 days, you should be staying away from home and going far from your university and review center. Take this month to stay where you are and study there. Getting a vacation is fine, but committing to a month-long vacation defeats the purpose of your preparation.
- Choose activities that can help you get the much-needed rest that does not undermine your study schedule.
- Meet with friends and family over coffee dates and lunch, and connect with them online; they will understand your preparations for your NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN test.
Keep yourself healthy
- Do not attempt to skip meals, go thirsty, and commit all-nighters. As much as possible, you want to keep yourself normal and healthy. Did you know that a change in your schedule makes you susceptible to an unfocused manner?
- Take this month as a very precious time to prepare. Even athletes do so to keep themselves ready for the big day.
- You can do your exercise routine too, but be careful not to overstrain yourself.
- Maintain your well-being. Our choices make us winners.
Study with your friends
- Do you have study buddies? Continue studying with them. You can expect a much better result if you are both attending Bola Review. The reason is that Bola Review not only offers highly regarded study tips and techniques to ace your exam, but it also provide a community to be with you as you study.
- Bola Review adjusts to your needs. Do you need to study at home or in the center to improve your focus? Choose the plan that is best for you.
Bola Review is a trustworthy NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN review center that helped thousands of licensed nurses all over Canada and the United States to pass the NCLEX Test for the first time, with a 98% success rate.
Bola Review’s real test questions are practical with real-life scenarios. It helps Nursing Students improve their critical thinking skills and positions them to know the proper action to take on the day of the examination. With Bola Review, nursing students can get a chance to ace their NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN tests on their first attempt. Sign up for a review class today.